Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Housekeeping

I've done a little cleanup here and there. If you are picking up my feed via RSS you won't notice anything, but if you are stuck on the intrawebs you'll see that some of the links are gone and more importantly that I've put the blog jam up in it's entirety and it goes by who posted last. I did not know that it did that, it was just a happy coincidence. Maybe it will encourage people to post more often, maybe not. I'm a quality over quantity kind of guy, so don't feel to obligated.

I've been debating whether or not to change anything, because I guess I'm a creature of habit. But so far everything looks good, so maybe I should have done it sooner. Always looking for more bloggers and I will add anything that seems worth it... Not change, just add. Anyway that's about it.

Feel free to try it out or tell me I'm an idiot or suggest improvements...

2 comments:

WileyCoyote said...

Weird. The Blogjam still comes up in the same format it always has on my screen. I didunt know I wuz usin RSS!!!
Still looks the same to me, MH...

Change is not always good, but this looks great to me! Although I doubt you would go nutzoid on us and change anything super radically.

If you ever DO go nutzoid, call me though. I'll want pictures....

Mad Hatter said...

The blog jam is the same, I changed the links on my blog to the blog jam, and made sure everyone was listed. It was silly things really. But what looks simple to one might look radical to another.