Friday, April 18, 2008

Randoms

There is no classic film today, blame netflix, or improper planning, or whatever but I have no film to review. I do have a sick daughter and it's funny how she can be really sweet and then 10 minutes later become a screaming hellion for no reason whatsoever. At least I don't think there's a reason.

It was time for her medicine, of which she calls her penguin medicine because she has a nebulizer that is shaped like a penguin. Life is simple when your 2. Except not right at that time. She screamed, yelled, threw herself, pretty much everything, but of course she still got the medicine anyway.

My whole deal with diabetes, and my sugar being too low the other day, it's never going to be better but (thanks to a letter sent to me this morning) I think it is going to be Ok. Just saying (and thank you for your letter). I have a doctor's appointment today.

My wife did a presentation yesterday. It involved smart boards. I can say that at first I though it was frilly crap, but seeing how she used it, it really does make it a little easier and more enriching.


So what did we learn? 2-year-olds are temperamental, as are diabetics, and smart boards are pretty good.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

So when children are tempermental and we apply the "Board of Education" to the "Seat of Knowledge", are we "reinventing" the SMART board all over again?
Hmm....

;)

B.G.