Sunday, April 6, 2008

Can I has a Date?

I got to go out...on a date...with no kids. Yeah can you believe it? So anyway where do we go? what do we do? Ahhhhhh.... I don't know. Our friend, and my wife's best friend, offered to babysit. So we settled on going to Savannah, because we almost never go out that way anymore, but more importantly more stuff to do, that don't cost money. We braved the rain and wound up in Vinnie Van GoGo's. Let me say that was probably the pizza, that will make all others taste like cardboard, I mean I have been fighting a taste bud issue, really a vomit issue but anyway... the funny thing is, it didn't cost all that much.

$30 bought us a girlie beer for the wife, a whole pitcher of beer for me, and a large pizza (two topping). I don't even remember when I got away that cheap. Seriously. Now I got to tell you, the restaurant is a hole. The tables and chairs are better at Wal-mart. But the food, once you get it, you know it's good. So take your wife, or your girlfriend, or heck you can take me. The pizza is something that just can't happen in a fast food restaurant, and the beer... if bought by the pitcher... is cheap ($10). We actually spent more on beer than food. But anyway, give Vinnie's a try.

No comments: