Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Gayest Ever

I'm not a homophobe in fact I have gay friends and they would agree, the 7am hour of the Disney channel on the weekends, has got to be the gayest hour ever. You wonder why I'm watching the Disney channel anyway? Because I have a two year old, that's why.

We start out with The Wiggles, the Australian quartet that have swept the nation. Jeff is sleeping, Anthony is hungry, Maury is playing music and Greg doesn't really do anything. This group would be ok, if it were not for Captain Feather Sword, he is the Antichrist. Him and maybe Dorthy the Dinosaur. One zucchini, one tomato too...

The next show is Johnny and the Sprites. I can not stand this Broadway wannabe. What kills me is the way Johnny pulls out the guns... all the time. You know what I mean, when some one uses their hands as a gun. This is something I simply cannot forgive, and something very prevalent in Broadway. I don't think someone could walk a Persian cat on a rhinestone leash across the stage and look gayer than this show.

The kicker? My daughter absolutely loves both of these shows, LOVES them. So I have one hour if gay on TV. I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Born_In_Beaufort said...

I hate The Wiggles worse than I hated Barney! They remind me of Teletubbies, only human. LOL