Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Negativity

I know that I haven't been exactly positive lately. In fact its been almost down right negative. I know that nobody likes to hear somebody bitch, and I certainly didn't want to give off that impression so I'm aware of the issue, what I do with that info is any body's guess. It's been hard, especially coming off of various medications. Because I still have it in my head that I need to be just like the old me... and I probably never will. Which is hard for me to deal with.

That said there's still lots to be happy about. Now I know I sound as much a tool as some our local Fluff-Maestros... That is not the direction I am trying to go either, more like somewhere in the middle is what I'm shooting for. Something more real, real life adventures even. I'm not apologizing because this blog is mine, but I will try to curtail the extremes a bit. And perhaps save the whine for something that deserves it. You know what I mean.

So on to the daily affirmation...

The King... Has Spoken


2 comments:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hello from an old friend! I am in Paris! HAHA!

Bob G. said...

ROFLMAO...!!!

It sure ain't the face of Jesus on a slice of toast, but it sure as hell IS funny!

Thanks...made my day.

;)

B.G.