Monday, April 14, 2008

Nice Weather

So it has been a rather nice weekend... all things considered. But nice weekends have a potential problem being that the weather and such makes grass grow, and so I have to cut it. I did that this past weekend. Yes I really didn't get into the whole daughter-dance thing. I think some things are better left unsaid. Nothing bad or good happened, and the people involved have the protection of age... still go get `em John Travolta. Anyway, I cut my grass this weekend.

And it was a chore. Not that it wouldn't have been a chore otherwise, but with the stroke and all, it was harder. Add to that the bungee cord lawnmower of death, that you don't know about
(if you, want to know email me) but trust me it aint nice. I got it all done, the mowing, the trimming, and edging. In for the most part about a day. But let me tell you, I crashed hard.

I fell asleep and I can't remember a time where I slept so soundly. Like a baby even... So that was my weekend pretty much, either out there cutting the grass or napping on the sofa. One day, maybe real soon we'll have a hammock and then I'd have even less travel time between the two. Nice huh?

Tomorrow's blog post will be by someone who I hold in great esteem, though we've never met. Look for it!

No comments: