Monday, April 5, 2010

Top Ten

As I near the 1000 mark, I though I would list the top ten things/posts I have made. This is completely subjective, so take it with a grain or two of salt.

I realize that I am for a universal health care (not the one debated now) just in general.

I opine about saying goodbye.

I recommend that every adult join me in the bonds of slavery that is being a parent. This was also my last post as a whole person. The last one before my stroke happened.

I decide to grade area newspapers... the grades ain't looking so good.

For some reason this is the top vote getter... I really don't understand why, but anyway. Operation Repo

I got ripped off during voting.

And the winner is... Or my attempt at humor.

I find pluff mud really is as bad as they say.

I find it pretty easy to crash... thankfully I also find it equally easy to beg forgiveness.

My 300 pound naked crazy woman story... Yeah I had to share.

So there you go, the top ten posts... now there was no actual scientific anything, just ones that stood out in my mind.

No comments: