Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy 1000th

And so... It has arrived. the 1000th post! Wow what can I say? I mean, dang, I don't ever remember doing anything 1000 times, at least not that I counted. I guess I went to the bathroom that many time (probably more) but there was no marking of the 1000th dump, so there was no fanfare for it. If there was... well never mind.

My numbers have steadily gotten bigger. Is there the readership of say a local newspaper... no there isn't, but that's ok. This is my outlet, and I thank you, whether it is 500 people or 1, or none, it has done so much for me. I mean, I might forget twice as much ever happened to me, instead I can go through and see that on Thursday, October 22, 2009... My daughter was born. Yeah, I should remember that, but you know or you should know what I mean.

In the meantime, I'll continue to have funny, weird, or otherwise stories about whatever I'll have a comic, or movie or music in there too... that is if you keep reading. That is all I ask from anyone, if I write then you read and if you write than I read. I'd love to have me some blogs to read. Anyone want to recommend one?

No comments: