Thursday, April 8, 2010

No Life Guard, Swim at Your Own Risk

So another BT regular got let go, fired, laid off, whatever... I believe that only leaves Miss Sara Wright as the person who was there when they first started. I'd be a bit nervous, but I really don't care. It looks like Erin McGuire has been there equally as long. But never the less the list has much more "used to be's" than "still there's". What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall over there.

Well actually, I take that back. I reaffirm that I don't care. I mean it is good to know, in a quasi-just to pass the time kind of way, but that is where it ends. That "newspaper" is only good for wiping one's back side. And I don't really know if that is a good use anyway.

I think this is just more of the same. I liked this one though, so it hurt a little, but I think the writing was on the wall for some time now. I could always hope that those people the the BT Blogs would come over here (blogger) and blog it out, but I know that isn't very likely at all. But I will be watching all the same. Now I don't know if this is citizen journalism, but it sure beats what they are pushing.


Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
Uploaded by DoMinho. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

No comments: