Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Rock Band Network

Holy Crap. Have you looked at the Rock Band Network? There is probably a million songs on there, Ok maybe not, but there is a hundred or more. And at 200 points, or $2 each, well it is somewhat costly. But, if you just got to have that song, it is that much easier to do.

Now I'm not busting Guitar Hero's chops, but when you think about what they have for downloadable content versus Rock Band, well you want to get all of your music in one place... and that one place seems to be RBN. But GH has at least half of those songs too. I had to check, just to be sure. But it doesn't have the shear number that RBN has.

So what to do? Is one better than another? Not really, I find the Rock Band a little easier to play, but Guitar Hero has some of the more challenging songs (for when you want to step up a bit). I would wholeheartedly be a Rock Band person, if I didn't get Guitar Hero first. So will I switch? I don't know. Eventually, maybe. I just don't know.

No comments: