Monday, March 1, 2010

Damn It Is Cold

WTF!?!? I really can't stand this, like really, really can't stand this. I guess I could take it if I got to spend the two days when it got real nice and all here... but I had to go (for work) far away instead. When I came back? More cold.

More and more and more. I can't remember when it has been this cold for this long. Which you know is making the anti- global warming believing people happy, or sad, I really don't know, I just wish it would warm up. And all of the tree-huggers, hippies, and Al Gore say that this is just what they predicted (erratic weather).

Me? I don't care, I just want it a little warmer, above freezing at least, because we can't handle it being so cold for so long. If I was in Ohio, or New York, or Pennsylvania, well it would be expected. But I am in the "toe" of South Carolina, and this is not at all expected. Nope not at all.

No comments: