Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maybe I Won't Get "Burned"

So I tried out this deal where I post on my blog and it instantly posts on my twitter. It is with feedburner. We'll see, I always feel kind of funny opening up my posts, but honestly, my posts could not be more open anyway. So anyone who "follows" me on twitter, will get at least one post a day (as that is what I post to my blog) leading them to my blog.

What exactly does that mean? Well it means I'll get more people viewing potentially. So I guess I better be on my best behavior from here on out... or perhaps I'll get burned... because I'm sure there is some form of licensing or legal mumbo-jumbo taking away my rights... sort of like my hatred of BT, that used it's website against its own users. Now that is long removed, but still it is a reminder that unless you pay for webspace, anything you put up can be taken down, and anything you post can be distributed however the person that is paying for the space wants.

Thankfully I am so far removed from anyone who is important, or who matters, that the additional lookers, won't matter much... I think. You just never know.

No comments: