Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hate to Say It...But It Was Bound to Happen

In the course of just a few weeks, my baby the cute quiet kid... has become something altogether different. Not saying that is bad or even unwanted, but it is different. She is now eating, and if you happen to take a second too long to give her the next spoonful, she let you know her displeasure. She tries to copy whatever you are doing. Like speech-wise anyway. She is not very good at it yet. But given some time I think that will change.

There is no more trachialmalasia. The thing with her throat is over. No more quiet baby... bring on the loud boisterous kid instead. And oh yeah... she can roll. She rolls all the time now, from her back to her belly to her back again.

I know these changes had to happen. Heck we mark them in the calendar. I understand that they are a requirement to grow up. But it does make me a tiny bit sad to see them come. They are moments that I'll never get back again. Which make me cherish the time I do have with her. And the time I get to teach her how to blow raspberries too.

No comments: