Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Check Up

So I went to the doctor recently. I had to get a new doctor, because the old one had lost some or most of the incentives I had gone to him for in the first place. Anyway... I am the picture of health... for a 30 something year old man, who drinks too much beer, had a stroke, and is type 1 diabetic. I mean, my A1c was normal... ok not normal, but all things considered 6.4 is not too shabby.

This doctor was the first to admit my drop in blood sugar, is probably what caused my stroke. Yay! My wife is vindicated. She thought that all along... but just like before, there is nothing anyone can do about that now.

I did like what I heard from him though. He is aggressive in getting my whole blood sugar in check, and will probably mean some kind of work from me as well... that or food I cannot eat. Which sucks, but that is the way it goes. I mean I can't keep this girlish figure any other way could I?

No comments: