Monday, March 29, 2010

The Difference a Week Makes

Well this past weekend was better for me than the last... the weather could have cooperated a little more, but anytime it ends on a good note, that is alright with me. I started the weekend off with my wife and the songbird went to see the ballet in the Snow White show. They both loved it, and said as such. Me, the teenager, and the baby, stayed home and watched the most incredible movie. You'll find out about that on Friday.


Saturday was coldish, but I fired up my new grill anyway, and made the most delectable chicken leg quarters since the last time I made chicken leg quarters. I mean they are cheap to make, and they are dark meat... which is my favorite. They just take time.
We followed the BBQ up with a fire and s'mores.

Sunday the weather was about 10 degrees warmer, and it just made the day. We took advantage and got all the flower beds weeded, and started thinking about mulch. What I mean is, I think it is cheaper to have a truck load delivered rather than buy it by the bag. But I don't know, so it is on the back burner for now.

Now to plan my next BBQ grill session, which is tonight, and we are having steak!

No comments: