Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'

I'm trying to not get my panties in a wad... I really, really am. But I can't help but get them somewhat twisted when I see this: A DOG’S-EYE VIEW OF OUR TOWN Which it is a BT story, so you can take it or leave it. I know this is a fluff piece, but the "Dog" has not blogged since September. He is not exactly setting the blogosphere a fire,(look for yourself... Bugsy the Wonderdog) and certainly not deserving of a cover story, even if it is Bluffton Today.
I look at this and I can't help but wonder why. Why some people get all the attention, while others get no attention at all. Yes I know, it makes me sound bitter, but I'm not. At least I don't feel like I am. If people want to pour some love on Bugsy the Wonderdog, then by all means, pour away. I just don't see it. If people would post to their blogs more often, well then I wouldn't really have anything to say. I'm just saying, if I can post everyday, most people could make a post once a week or at least once a month. I mean come on, 12 times a year... go crazy and double it. Meanwhile BT continues to be lost.

No comments: