Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Black Keys

The Black Keys, I have to tell you I never heard of them before but thanks to Pandora, I know everything I need to know. Their music is a bit of rock and roll a bit more blues all good. One of their videos (below) says something funny about the whole "making a video" (around 2:16) but then again you have to make one or risk the obscurity of a Pearl Jam.



Not to say that Pearl jam is obscure, but their best album was "videoized" so, they had a success that a lesser group probably would never had known. Anyway I think The Black Keys are pretty darn good, so good they have their own game called TBK Lazerz. You should go there and see if you can beat my high score of 56,000,000. Ok I didn't even make the top ten, or a million points, but is is fun. They also have a discography and a few other videos and some other stuff. Check `em out if you dare!

No comments: