Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Funny Thing is...

Well hmmm... So I'm writing this days in advanced. It is pretty much the only way I can update really. I hope that by now my wife is out of the hospital and all surgeries are done, I know the ERCP is done, but it could happen that we need to go back and do it again.

It is funny, or sad really that they, they being the hospital system are so dependent on individuals that it is a wonder that anything gets done, or that anyone really cares. What I'm saying is, two people could go to the same hospital, into the same ER, with the same problem.... and have completely different experiences, based on who takes care of them. And I really don't know how I could change that. I know I can't, and that is a bit frustrating.

Still all's well that ends well right? I hope so.

No comments: