Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Open House

Ok so my daughter, the big one, she brings home this notice that says when the open house will take place. No big deal right? I mean this happens every year, then I read down to see what time and I am like, holy shit! They are starting it at 4:15PM. and I'm thinking, what the hell, the only people that can go to an open house that early are stay-at-home moms and the unemployed.

Seriously WTF? Who is off that early? The bread delivery guy? Night security? The 3rd shift at Waffle House? I will have to take off from work to attend and then I'll bet it really isn't worth all that, but you want to be interested in your kid right?

So what to do? Should I take off from work and go, even though, it won't really change anything or just blow the whole thing off? Yeah you know I'm going to go, and regret every minute of it.

No comments: