Saturday, August 29, 2009

Looking at The "Intra-webs"

So we were selecting items to put in our wish list that we have, that we are registered at Target for the baby shower. I wasn't sure if I said that right. Basically, we were looking at whatever, adding it to the registry, and we hope that our friends will buy them. I mean that is what a registry is right? And I guess this is why my wife has a problem with the whole thing... "Hey can you buy me XYZ? I don't want to buy it when I can leach it off of somebody else."

Well, I guess, I mean I didn't invent the baby shower, so I really don't know. But anyway, we were looking through "changing pads" when my wife points to the bottom of the screen, and what did we see? A purse, for a 3 or 4-year-old, a kid's purse... recommended by Target, as something I might be interested in. I could see if it was a baby toy, or some other kind of baby-related thing, but a toddler's toy, not so much. Is it me or am I crazy?

No comments: