Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Alligator Part V, or We Have Gators, Get Over It

Well, what I thought was just a summer tryst, turned into a more permanent thing. I don't know what to think about it. I mean, it is what it is. At least the one I saw IN THE WATER, was much nicer and smaller that the other one. And I really can't see alligators year round at my place, I just don't know what they would eat. They don't eat the fish or turtles that swim all around him/her. I just don't get it, but oh well.

It is kinda funny, that in all the time I lived in Louisiana, the only time I would see a gator would be when I went fishing, deep into the bayou and here in the "toe" of South Carolina, which is much further north the New Orleans, I have them in my backyard. Then again, swampland is pretty cheap back home, and here, well, you have to pay extra to get it.


No comments: