Friday, August 21, 2009

Garden Update: Week 25

Well, I think I'm going to wrap up the garden until winter comes and we can plant some cool weather crops. I'm really let down by the whole garden thing, I mean, I might have got $5 worth of cucumbers, $5 worth of peppers, and maybe $10 worth of tomatoes out of it. I was really hoping for something a little more but the insects and rain (a whole lot of rain) were all I got this year. It is a good thing we don't actually depend on this farm for food. I think I'll look into either varieties of veggies that like my swampy soil, or figure out a way to drain it off. I may keep it up for a few weeks more, as there are some tomatoes and peppers left, but by in large, the 2009 summer crop (the lazy man version) is done.



Also there was a screw up on movies so there will not be a film this week, but I will make up for it... or not. :o)

No comments: