Monday, February 9, 2009

What's On Your Ipod

So I've been thinking about this blog post for some time. A member of the Blog Jam posed this question to me... and to everyone else, "What is on your Ipod?"

And so I am going to tell you. Well not go into everything because I have a 30 G hard drive, I only have it 1/4 full, and still, I could play it for two whole days, and not hear the same song twice. So I'm going to tell you what's in my top 5. Not even Top 5, just 5 that I happen to like at the time that I'm writing this.


Bush: "Swallowed"


This is an old one, I really don't like Bush much, but this song has something infectious about it. It's a "grunge" song, and I think it's talking about heroin, but I like this song.

Smashing Pumpkins: "GLOW"



Reportedly this song was made just for the Guitar Hero video game, I like it a lot.

Weezer: "Everybody Get Dangerous"


This is not the "official" video, but it really looks good, and ties in well with the footage, so there...

The Raconteurs: "Steady, As She Goes"


This is a kind of "Wacky Races", only its in real life... sorta'

Green Day: "Waiting"



I just like this song because the lead singer tells someone to "STFU", you have to like that. And this song has hope, and that is what we all need right now.

No comments: