Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye

Well, people have been going and... going. I hate that. The semblance of wishing everybody good luck and all that is just... well... bullshit. I mean, unless you keep tabs on someone outside of work odds are, you really don't care.

I'm not trying to sound crass. It's just how many goodbyes can you give before enough is enough? The same goes for the economy, I can't take anymore, call it survivor's guilt if you want, but man my cup runneth over. I just don't want to hear about that crap anymore.

I know that makes me a heathen but dang, how can anyone not be when you have a job, and everyone else doesn't? Just saying, does anyone else feel the same... different?

1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

Honestly? I really don't feel sorry for anyone. GASP. Most people make their own beds, choose their own paths, believe what they want to believe (and in whom they want to believe) no matter how much common sense, practicality, and reason dictate otherwise. Some people survive because of dumb luck, but most invite their karma in with open arms and happy faces, refusing to believe what has been revealed to them, over and over, about the very people who, and circumstances that, will screw them to the wall.

I'll mutter the same platitudes as any one else, though. No one wants to listen to "I told you so!" But in my heart of hearts, all I do is shrug and say, "Idiot".