Saturday, February 27, 2010

This One Goes Out to the Ladies

Alright ladies, yes I am talking to you (because not many men visit, and I am literally surrounded by women 3 daughters, 6 sisters, a mom, and a wife). If you are in your car and you have to make yourself presentable... don't. I'm just saying, you could have stopped and plucked your eyebrows or your chin hair, or put lipstick on or PICKED IN YOUR NOSE... at home instead of the rear-view mirror and thus exposing me to your doings.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be ready at a moments notice, but I am saying you can spend time much better in front of the bathroom mirror and it will cost you what? maybe 2 or 3 extra minutes? And then you can be sure you get that last pimple, hair, booger and it will be in the privacy of your own home. Seriously would you want your boyfriend/husband to see you doing that? Then why do you think I want to see it?

No comments: