Monday, February 15, 2010

I Have to Give a "Do Not Go There" Endorsement

I hate to do it, but I can't even begin to figure out why anyone would spend good money on something that is not at all what it seems. You see Montana's on 46 seems to have this "Southern Country Cookin" thing. But my god... I would not call that southern or country. More like frozen and pre-made... Kind of like the Frozen Food section of Wal-Mart. In fact I think I could have come up with a better meal at Wal-Mart and cheaper too. 30 bones for two adults and 1 kid. My teenager was at home (eating Ramen... I wish I was eating Ramen).

So I learned my lesson, I wanted to like that place, I really did but when it is obvious that you are being mislead I just can't offer any of my business to the place. The country fried steak was a little too round (and tasted like a frozen patty), the vegetables were of the canned variety, I really believe their burgers, and anything that was deep fried is probably ok, but that is not the reason I went there. It was for "Southern Cooking" and it is exactly why I will never go back.

Maybe if I get the hankering for a bison burger... then maybe. But there are better burger joints around and I really can't taste a difference between bison and beef. But that is just me. And why did all of this happen? Well you see things were rushed, we didn't have anything for dinner that night, because we forgot to take anything out of the freezer, soooo, we were looking for something fast and cheap and preferably something not Fast Food. We would been better off at Wendy's. Lesson learned.

Now I left a negative feedback on their website, and to their credit they did offer a gift card or whatever... but the thing is, the service was great, it was their food that was bad, and I really don't think they can fix that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.