Monday, February 22, 2010

Politics... Phooey

I don't know what it is about politics... and frankly I really don't care... but I feel like I need some hip boots and ear plugs just to wade though it all. I'm talking about both sides... ripping each other apart... for what? Is there a prize? Is there some kind of winner in all of this? Nope... just more of the same.

You stink, no you stink, no you really stink, well you stink like garbage, well you stink like shit, well you stink like a sewage back up, well you stink like a... oh what does it matter? We all stink really, and when it comes down to it, all the politicians are laughing, because they got you to think about the other guy instead of the guy you should be paying attention to.

I think people get side tracked with all the stuff that has nothing to do with whether or not the person is doing their job and whether or not someone else could do the job better. How many politicians do you know, that quit and the next guy was so much better? Yeah, me neither...

funny graphs and charts
see more Funny Graphs

No comments: