Sunday, February 7, 2010

So it has come to pass...

The Saints are going to the Superbowl. I hope they win, like really, really, really, want them to win. Because I keep waiting for someone to jump out from behind the curtain and say... Nah, just kidding, the Saints are really the Aints. In fact, look what I found here:



Buddy Diliberto was a sports guy for WWL TV/radio for years and years. Never mind that he couldn't talk, for years if you pulled for the Saints, you had to go through him. He vowed if the Saints ever went to the Superbowl, he would wear a dress. Well they are going, but unfortunately Buddy D. passed away in 2005. But it being New Orleans lots of men did wear a dress, and if they win the Superbowl, look for this parade to be a regular "stop" on the Saints fans "To Do" lists. Even Bobby Hebert (Saints QB from the 80's and Buddy's replacement) dressed up.

So what am I doing? Well I am not above going in drag, that is for sure. But other than that... I will probably have to stay drunk, because I really can't take the stress of it all. Geaux Saints Geaux!!!

No comments: