Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nervous...

Man I'm nervous. Yeah I know, there is nothing I can do about, but still I worry. In the age of everything new and technological, I guess I'm just naive. I keep listening or reading "news" reports on the upcoming "Big Game". Most say that my beloved Saints will lose. That would honestly suck, but I hope, that they are all wrong. But until they actually do win it all, I guess I'll suffer all those people who say they'll never make it.

The city is in utter chaos, or so the people that live down there tell me. It is Mardi Gras season after all. And if the Saints actually win... Oh man, I wish I could be there to witness and participate in the debauchery that will ensue after the fact. But really, even if they don't win, they still have reason to be happy. But if they did win... only if they did. We'll see...

No comments: