Sunday, November 29, 2009

Look at Me... I'm Riding a Motorbike!!!

So we went to Beaufort, ate at Plum's (my wife's favorite), and then went to Wal-Mart, because the selection over there is not at all like it is over here. I can't figure that one out, but I don't try anymore and that isn't what I really want to talk about.

This guy, on a motorcycle, like mirrored me the whole way home. It didn't matter if I was going 45 or 70, this person stayed right in my blind spot. From Beaufort to Bluffton... he stayed there. And it wasn't like he had cruise control, because I tried to go way to slow or way too fast, he just liked me. Like really, really liked me. I was just happy when we got to a place where we could turn off and be rid of him. He was even doing some tricks. My guess is he wanted somebody to see, and since we were going the same direction, why not me?

Dumb luck I guess.

No comments: