Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Endorse.... Looking Like a Dork

So as you may already know I'm a fan of Guitar Hero. It is fun, and it helps me with my recovery, and who wouldn't like it really? Something has come to my attention however... you look like a complete dork when you play it. That's OK I mean, as long as everyone is having fun, right?

Well according to some among us (the teenager) I get extra dorky when Van Halen songs come along. And I admit that in order to keep up with Eddie Van Halen, I'm required to do... more. Make faces, hunch over the guitar, swing with a little more force, I have to just to move my fingers fast enough. Look at the videos below, and you'll understand. I mean hell, the man is a god. At least a god of the electric guitar... To me anyway.










No comments: