Saturday, November 28, 2009

The End

Maybe I'm just being a little off right now, or maybe not, but I may decide to go ahead and put a end to the BlogJam... Why? If you look around, nobody is blogging. That is crazy. I know it is a funny time of year, there are all kinds of reasons for it, there is shopping, and Christmas trees and dinner to cook and you have to work and I'm sure 1000 other things that I have not listed.

Having nothing to say should never be one of them. Blog about how you don't like dirty dishes, or how you do like babies, or vice-versa. What I'm trying to say is there is a litany of things one could write about. How you choose to write about it is the difference between "I walked down the hall" and "I journeyed through the vestibule dimly lit by the night light". What I am trying to say is, you might not think it is all that special, but you can make it special, depending on how you write it.

Some of you are busy, I understand this. But then again, it has been months since I've seen anything from you. My very, very loose requirements are, post once a month, if you can't find the time to do that, well then so long. I mean, if you are having some kind of "thing" and you plan on posting more.... later on then drop me a line hatterlives@hotmail.com.

I am always looking for new members, new ideas, new anything. So far, I've got very little to show for it. Please prove me wrong, this blog, there goes the neighborhood, will always be open... I think. But I fear the days of the BlogJam are numbered. I hope I am wrong, but you just never know...

No comments: