Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nobody Gets Out of Life Alive

What an "interesting" week. On one hand, someone has died, and though I didn't much agree with what he had to say, somehow death takes all that away. I mean, it is hard to disagree with a dead man. It is just weird like that. I hope this person lived a good life and that his family will be ok. I guess, I mean my father told me, back when he had cancer (he recovered but it was touch and go at the time) nobody gets out of life alive. I'm sorry it happened to him, maybe there was something he could've done, but he is gone now, so it is time to worry about the living, as you can't do anything for the dead.

On the other, BT's "star reporter" which, you understand, I use that term very, very loosely got let go. She was the person who basically pushed me away from BT altogether and what caused me to to start this blog. (Look here.)

That doesn't really look good for her, and I really don't care. Now who will report on the "top dog" or see what this animal rescue group is doing or offer us all a great dog/cat/turtle/whatever a good home? I can see why BT let her go... I can't understand why they didn't do it sooner.

Now the rumors are starting in that BT is circling around the toilet bowl, that may be, I surely don't know, but the pool pooping is still going on around here. I mean, with vacations and all (I am going out next week... I don't know how much I'll post). So anyway thanks Steph, for pushing me away (via your editing my blogs on BT) and letting this blog blossom. Now if only I could locate like individuals...

No comments: