Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Lost

This is second hand information, but the story is good, and none of it really happened, so here goes. My wife was telling me about this dream she had. It went something like this: We were all at her childhood home, and my wife was arguing with my 14-year-old about how the baby (the one not born yet... or will be by the time you read this) needs a hat if she is going outside. So my 14-year-old gets a tennis visor. Well that goes over like a fart in church, which is to say, not too good.

My wife insists on a real hat and of course my 14-year-old does, what 14-year-olds do... gets mad and in a huff, and puts a real wintertime hat on the baby. So she (my daughter) takes to baby for a walk, but before she goes, she has to take out the trash, which she does (in a huff) and when she returns... the baby is gone.

She explains how she left the baby in this box. Why in the world she would do that? So my wife goes outside with my teenager and shows her where she left the baby, and there are all kinds of baby dolls, and my teenager say, just take one of these. I have no clue, this is not my dream. And the baby? We never found her. Who leaves a baby just laying around? These guys think it is ok...

No comments: