Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Almost Time

It is all coming to a head. The birth of our baby that is. My wife's disability still hasn't kicked in, so there are money worries, and there are things not getting done that need to be done, but overall, time stops for no one or no thing. Neither do bills, but you know, it's just money. I find myself repeating this over and over... really everything will work out.

And we already have a list of people coming over, I really don't know why, but they are coming, from parents to friends they are a' coming. And that is a good, hell a great thing. I can't thank everyone enough. It is all just... a bit much. I'm not saying to not come... Come, help out, just don't expect much in return right now.

And meanwhile my wife's stomach has acquired a new zip code. I'm not trying to say she is fat, it is all the pregnancy, and man it is crazy. I don't mean, "Oh my god I live with a hippo" I mean, my wife's stomach has a definite aura about it and it wasn't as noticeable for her last baby.

No comments: