Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Travel Agent

Ok, if you don't mind, I'm going to rant a little about my ex-wife. You see, this is the second time she has paid a travel agent to fly my daughter over summer vacation. And the second time, it has been completely screwed up. The first time it was the wrong flight, which put us getting there a few hours too early, not that bad, but when you think you are a little late, well your worried about missing the flight.

But anyway, this time a completely different screw up. My daughter is an unaccompanied minor, and there is a little bit more we must do to make sure she gets on the right plane and such. The flight she was booked on doesn't allow unaccompanied minors on connecting flights... which means they only offer this service for non-stop flights. There really isn't any non stop flights unless you're going to Atlanta or Charlotte.

I think the travel agent should have known this, I mean, it is her job right? So what was a noon flight out of Savannah turned into a 7 am flight out of Hilton Head. And the travel agent didn't help with any of it. I will have to thank all of the airport people, because it really wasn't their fault, and they offered us a new flight, which they really didn't have to do. I can't get mad at my daughter, she is just a bystander. I can get mad at the travel agent and my stupid ex for using the dang travel agent in the first place. Who uses a travel agent anymore? People with no credit, and no bank accounts. Like my Ex....

No comments: