Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Korea...

So, things over in the Korean peninsula are heating up. I was there in 94-95 and they were heating up then too. I don't know if this time is any different, but right about this time of year, the north gets kind of antsy. The year I was there, a building collapsed, a bridge fell into the water,


and one of our helicopters (and pilots) was caught north of the DMZ.

Now I realize that isn't exactly nuclear testing, but the north has once again thrown down the gauntlet. So what happens now? I think everyone would like to know. But you have to know odishee and he is a very short man.


Very, very, very short... but he knows where to go to get just about anything. I wonder if anyone thought to ask him about the conflict.

1 comment:

WileyCoyote said...

Isn't it interesting how everyone judges a country on a few mouthy blokes or paranoid freaks or power-tripping politicos, instead of finding out how the REAL people live, think, and work?

Of course if we did the latter, our government wouldn't have an argument to eliminate the red, yellow, or brown hordes.