Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Bedroom Set (part II)

So I have some pictures of the bedroom. We may have to make a few changes to our original plan. We still have to put up the crown molding. The fan, well I don't think it will fit (the long posts are in the way). But anyway, all is done, or mostly done.

Here you see our dresser, it is huge, I mean really, really big, which is what my wife wanted, and got.


This is the TV stand/entertainment center, (you can also see the TV) It is also huge.


Finally we have the bed, being modeled by my three-year-old. Also pictured are the nightstands and the gentleman's chest. We have probably increased our storage capacity 5 fold. And like I was saying earlier, it is for us, which is so rare. And coincidentally it is our wedding anniversary today. So happy anniversary baby, (I had to put that in... just had to) Hopefully with many more to come.

No comments: