Monday, June 22, 2009

Buggies

So I am going to tell the story of how I got the bugs... sorta. You see there were these flowers that I have been driving past for days, I thought they were looking pretty good as far as flowers go, so I get my camera, and I lode up my daughters (for why... I don't know) and I drive out to the flowers specifically. The flower is from the plant called Spanish Bayonet.


I drive off road a ways (because it was really hot) and I send my oldest to take some pictures of the flowers while I turn the car around/keep my other daughter happy. She snaps some pics and then takes one of the flowers off the plant, and gives it to me.


Unbeknownest to any of us, there are white bugs (remarkably the same color of the flower), kind of like moths, and I throw the flower out. Because they were creepy, and they were on me by God. My daughter picks up the flower (all the bugs are gone now) and gives it back to me. And all is good again.

No comments: