Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Summer

Ok, so what did or am I going to do with my summer? Sounds like a bad cliche doesn't it? Well we don't really have any concrete plans... yet. I do need to visit with my father, and in doing so visit New Orleans. Perhaps, but we still have to plan, and the plan may not include that.

I am a child of summer, as were my parents... all three of us were born in June. Why is that special? It probably isn't. I have tried, and failed to have a child born in the month of June too. It just worked out that way. So it is for me, to be warm, and sun burnt, and well buggy. Because that seems the way of things this time of year.

We are having my wife's side of the family come down for the 4th of July. I will take her brother and father out golfing, where? I haven't a clue. I'm no golfer, but it is all in good fun. We are "tasked" with finding some good seafood, which means cook it up yourself. I think I'm ready for that.

Other than that, we may have some trips to the beach or pool or maybe a short road trip to Charleston or Atlanta but no more, I mean unless you got a bag full of money just for me. It is my birthday after all. Just make a check out to cash. lol

No comments: