Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And It Is...

Ok, so this is the day I've sort of been waiting for, it's the day the whole family finds out what the sex of the baby is. Now I know, that it really doesn't matter, but still. I'm hoping for a boy, but if I get another girl it won't be that bad. We won't have to shop quite so much, as I already have two girls. But I sure would like for it to be a boy.

But I am not going to dwell on it. We'll see and that is that.

Ok I went, and first I'd like to say that the baby is healthy and that the baby is a girl. Yikes, so that makes three girls, plus my wife, and just one me. I'm not really sure how I'm going handle that, but you can only play the cards you were dealt... and it just was that I am father to 3 girls. I need some time for that to sink in. I'm also the last male hope that had any chance of furthering my last name. Sorry dad, I don't know what else I can do about that.

Still I'll be surrounded by beautiful women, all related to me. And I have that to worry about too, but one thing at a time I think.

No comments: