Saturday, June 19, 2010

Loop-The-Loops

It is funny how many twists and turns life has. I had been feeling kind of bummed with me having to move once my contract is up, now I have news that may not be happening. I'm sure it will change two or three times in-between, so I'm just going to do my job to the best of my ability, and let come what may. Sometimes the best man... or woman doesn't get the job. I can't put it any simpler than that. You could drive yourself crazy on the "what ifs" and I'm crazy enough already.

In some other news, we have been battling an ear infection my daughter, the youngest has had for months. We are on the 4th round of antibiotics. It probably means tubes, but you must have 6 instances of infection in one year... We are up to 4. And that's not all. The doctor hears a heart murmur... and thus we have to run the gambit of x-rays and pediatric cardiologists.

Life, full of twists, turns, and unexpectedness. But really who would have it any other way?

No comments: