Friday, May 21, 2010

Not So Classic Film Friday: It Might Get Loud

Yeah I know it is only 2 years old, but it is a documentary/rockumentry and in it it has one of the greatest guitarists ever. That being Mr. Jimmy Page. It also has The Edge (U2) and Jack White (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather) the three men get together and just talk and jam.

It was pretty cool. I think they could have gotten someone else besides "The Edge" but, two out of three aint bad is it? I like Jimmy because he talks about how things were way back when, and how he had to make stuff, because they didn't have it back then. I really like Jack White because if his simple take on life in general. I saw this on roku/Netflix online. If you have a chance I definitely recommend seeing... and hearing this film.


No comments: