Saturday, May 15, 2010

For the Birds

So I was enjoying a nice warm day out on my hammock. And what did I see? I saw what I thought was a bald eagle, and chasing after him a crow. It is just like that I guess... to a point. It makes no sense, but I guess nobody said it had to really. So then I saw the crow and he was attacked by a mocking bird.

So basically, if you go by bird world standards... You want to be a small bird, not a big bird. Just the opposite of fish, because the little fish get eaten by medium fish, which get eaten by bigger fish. But this isn't about fish, and honestly even the biggest fish turn up on somebody's dinner plate or hanging from the wall.

Back to birds. I'd say if I ever do come back as a bird (no I don't believe in reincarnation, but still) I would come back as the mocking bird. They sure seem to crap a lot, but that is all relative, and who stops the mocking bird? Nobody.

No comments: