Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Banana Splits

I discovered a TV show that was before my time the other day. It's called Banana Splits, and me and the whole family love it. I like it because it is so crazy, so out there, I can't help but like it. It is a kid's show and it comes on Boomerang and I really don't know why we don't have more shows like this one. My wife says the Sponge Bob generation killed off anything else, but I think given the chance it might come back, maybe.

My 3-year-old sure likes it. So who knows, My TV will be programed to Boomerang on the weekends anyway. Where else can a person get some live action wackiness, a cartoon, and a musical performance? All in 30 minutes? (I know the original was an hour) The part that cracks me up the most the that silly gorilla Bingo. My daughter thinks I'm crazy, but hey just see for yourself...




Maybe I'm just a big kid at heart, but I can let my kid watch some Banana Splits and she knows it's not real, get's entertained, and all this minus Sponge Bob, so it's a win-win for me.

No comments: