Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Pillow

I have a pretty sweet life. I mean, life is good. But there has been one area that I think could be improved. Maybe. You see the object up for debate is a pillow. I know, you're thinking what does a pillow have to do with anything, especially making life sweet, but let me explain.

I have a bit of a sleeping problem. I've tried many different pillows, none have really worked. Then my wife got pregnant. She got this body pillow, and I got jealous. I used to be her body pillow, but anyway. Her pillow was pretty nice. Even she admits that. The problem comes in... for me... in the morning. You see I find my wife, lazing away with at best half of that pillow. I on the other hand have tossed and turned throughout the night.

So what do I do when my wife gets up? Why take said pillow of course. And there you have the problem. Because she will come back and find that her pillow has been taken, what to do what to do? Do I break down and get a body pillow myself? (Yeah I know, cash in all my man points right?) Do I just go along suffering? Do I somehow negotiate with the wife to share the pillow with me? Hmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Aunt Bea said...

Buy the pillow. They are awesome. Man points? HA! DH used to sleep with a HUGE (almost body) mouse pillow, til it wore out and I got him a body pillow. And, you've seen him - is ANYONE more self-confident and contained in his manhood?

At least your pillow won't have ears!! LOL PS buy the pillow slips -in lots of colors, even in silk - whenever you can find them. They sorta come and go in the stores!