Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Went... Nowhere

So I got tripped up by this dang cold. Me and the 3-year-old caught something. I'm not sure what... It is not the flu, but it is something. My wife and other daughter were spared. I was going to go out and about sometime last weekend, but the rain and our foul spirits prevented it. Sunday it was pretty outside, but windy, like really really windy.

I also bet (maybe) your wondering what ever happened to the garden. The one that was in the ground and in waiting. I've planted the cucumbers, though I don't know if they will make it. I planted them before it the monsoon came. We'll see. I think they were killed off by the rain, but you never know.

Meanwhile, I was so out of it, when I went to take my 3-year-old to the doctor, she was in her pajamas but I thought... for some strange reason... that she was in regular clothes. But anyway, if there was a place I could take her and still be in pajamas, it would be the doctor's office.

But anyway that is not the point, the point is.... I did not really go anywhere, the garden is kind of jacked up, and 50% of us feel like dog shit. I know that sounds like whining, and maybe I am, but that's what I keep telling myself. To make up for it my wife is looking up campgrounds while I type. But it is scheduled to rain, so even then, I do not really know

No comments: