Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WTF?

It's funny how people have their priorities all screwed up. You'd think that people would worry about shit that's really important, or at least I do. Instead they're worried about something trivial.

That's America. Utterly reactionary. I guess I'm guilty of it too. Or I'm just bored. Probably the latter but who knows? I do know that you can't talk about fast food restaurants, or their location without a litany of irrelevant responses. Throw reasoning, good judgment, and best business practices right out the window, they only want what they want. They have no idea how it really works, they just think that it should be open for them, even if said business would lose money hand over fist.

Ah yes, capitalism at it's best.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Hatter:
I think we've surpassed even capitalism in this nation and settled nicely into sheer HEDONISM.
(everyone for themsleves, first and foremost)

Yet the last time I checked, Galileo PROVED that the universe did NOT revolve around the EARTH.
Sadly, too many people STILL believe that it DOES(and that they are the center of that universe as well).

At least America is full of folks that honestly have the knack of "knee-jerking" down to a SCIENCE!

;)

B.G.