Friday, February 22, 2008

Last Stroke and First Question

I think this will be the last post I make about my stroke. Honestly it ran it's course anyway. To stay on it anymore just causes all kinds of problems. I'm not saying I'm 100% cured, because there's a long way to go. But I am good enough, and by closing it, it will just be another page in the book of me. A chapter I cannot wait to finish.

Today was my last appointment with speech therapy. We talked about stalling techniques, because I do a lot of stuff over the phone, and I usually don't get all the information in the first go at it. We also talked about "fine tuning". Which only I can make happen, nobody can help me. "Fine tuning" is things like communication where I used to have a higher repertoire to make my message known, or basically not sounding like an idiot. Anyway, enough on that.

I got my first question last night.

What do you think about the pope?

My first thought was "Man, that guy has a pretty suave ride." But I haven't really heard of this version doing much. Not like the last pope anyway. All I've really heard was that he was a Nazi or something but I don't know. I think that the pope in general shows just how stupid religion is. And this is from a guy that went to catholic school. He's living in the Vatican City, chillin', and delivering the mass. Now to anybody who says I'm a deviant/scum bag/devil thats your right, it just seems all to ridiculous for me. But that's just ME. He does have a suave ride though and a pimp hat.

Email your question to hatterlives@hotmail.com

EDIT- Here's my pope cartoon... Thanks Alex


2 comments:

Alex said...

One thing about this new pope...he looks like a demon in some of the pics I've seen. I know that means I'm destined for a date with the devil, but I think that was bound to happen anyway.

Here's a fun Pope comic generator: http://www.says-it.com/benedict/

Mad Hatter said...

I was thinking dark lord of the sith, but demon work too.