Friday, February 15, 2008

Learning to Drive & Radio

Yesterday has come and gone, and Valentine's with it. I did ok for a married, with children kinda guy. I mean, if you count that I also had a stroke. Besides that we really try to make everyday a day where we tell each other our feelings, so Valentine's really is a wasted holiday. You know what I mean.

On the way home from work, I realized that I got just a small part of my life back. Again this might seem small to you, but until you lost it, you really don't know. I was able to listen to the radio... and drive... at the same time. I know that sounds like nothing, but for me its big.

It's part of that whole cognitive thing that reset in my head from having a stroke. So now I can drive and play the radio, and you don't have to worry about me wrecking... thats cool right?

Classic Film Friday is going on hiatus for at least another week. I just haven't had time for it. In fact I got 2 Netfilx movies that have been sitting on my shelf for a month. It'll be back, I just don't know when.

The weekend marks my daughter's birthday. We're inviting something like 20-30 people, which isn't really her friends, it's our friends, but still good fun, especially since we can all use a bit of a party, and hopefully the weather cooperates.

No comments: